Thursday, June 27, 2024

STILL SORTING

      Well I  just found out that I have to work instead of being setting up for a show on Saturday. Regardless the result of working I still am sorting through the basketball boxes so that can be ready for the next time. It's a never ending process. Just throwing it out to my readers if you're needing any early to mid 90s basketball lmk & I'll see if I can assist you with what I have on hand.

          Once I finished the basketball I'll be starting on another 20 3200ct boxes of football singles. Then baseball then eventually hockey. I wish I could show all the boxes I have to work on but it's just the fun in helping others hopefully someone can help me. 

        There's 1 set I have a lot of that is the `90/`91 Hoops set & I still haven't seen card #249 Terry Porter no NBA Logo on the back of the card if someone has it I'm willing to trade for it. Until then I have to get back to sorting just remember the quote from Rogers Hornsby "Any ballplayer who doesn't sign Autographs for little kids ain't an American. He's a communist."

2 comments:

  1. Just checked out COMC and they have 32 copies of that Porter... and they all have the NBA logo. Good luck tracking one down for your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me its definitely a white whale on many collectors lists that put the set together.

    ReplyDelete