Tuesday, June 25, 2024

SORTING THROUGH BOXES & BOXES

          I am currently sorting through a bunch of 3200ct boxes trying to figure out which boxes do I want to take to the show this Saturday. As well putting them in correct order hence they previously weren't in any order. I acquired these boxes by either purchasing them from a local shop to having me dump their collections to me. In some ways I like going through boxes like this its worth the treasure hunt.


         I guess I am one of a few people that will go through these boxes in hopes to find that 1 exclusive card that most have been looking for on their lists. It also amazes me with my lists of needs not many want to take the time to search. I know that I am not a mojo hunter when it comes to collecting. I take pride in making sets or finding that key card again. With 23 Basketball boxes alone to find things sure there's no major stars like Michael Jordan,Kobe Bryant,LeBron James,etc.....sure some of is from the early to mid 90s but just looking at some of the names I am surprised in knowing many things about these players.


       The one reason I started this blog is to open up to get more traders to mail me stuff that I need & I return have stuff that they been looking for as well. Anyways I had to take a break to post this post & I need to get it posted then get back to the grind before I head off to Dreamland. So I guess I better get back to work. With that said just remember Rogers Hornsby famous quote "Any ballplayer who doesn't sign autographs for kids ain't an American. He's a communist."

No comments:

Post a Comment