Tuesday, June 25, 2024

AFTER ARRIVING HOME

       After I arrived home from visiting my friend from The Collective Mind blog I was busy putting away my new additions to my set needs as well getting back to the grind of working at 1 of my multiple jobs. Once I finished my shift came home to relax to settle my affairs with my girlfriend of 9 years a quick bite when I can before I work on my blog,updating my Neverending lists of needs as well chores around the house. Somehow it amazes me I find time to eat & sleep as well work on stuff. Yet still not good enough for satisfying others. 

        I try my best to get as much I can accomplish that's after picking up a bunch of stuff I still haven't have yet to unpack items that I haven't put away since my girlfriend & I moved to this house going on 4 years next year. I try as well to do things to accommodate her yet I still get criticized for not doing anything right. I know what you saying that I just am preaching to the choir & most us are in the same place. I get it but just upsets me that heavenly forbid I do anything right. I just like to relax when I get a rare day off from work or come back home after a long trip. 

      I have to get things ready for an upcoming show that I am setting up for on Saturday. I don't know what to expect since this is the 1st time that this show is going on. I know that I won't have much that someone might want but again I hope that I have that 1 thing someone's been trying to find as well. 

       Well I believe that I better get going otherwise I will never get my stuff done. Till then remember what Rogers Hornsby once said "Any ballplayer who doesn't sign Autographs for a little kids isn't an American. He is a communist."

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need to add 'new girlfriend' to your wantlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon no need to do anything like that

    ReplyDelete