Saturday, June 22, 2024

HEADING HOME FROM SPENDING TIME AWAY

        Well tomorrow on June 23rd Ill be on my way back home to Michigan. I been visiting fellow blogger & great friend from The Collective Mind Blog. We spent 10 days together going to shops, antique stores, to finally the CSA Show in Chantilly,Va. I was able to find some great things as well as meet up with a former Negro League ballplayer named Pedro Sierra (Stay Tuned for a post about him). The trip home will be an 8 hour drive back. I am not looking forward to the long journey but, I am going back with great memories.


     One of my highlights was being able to crack open a case of 2024 Topps Heritage hopefully Greg will post about it & showcase some great pictures from our break. Another highlight was completing my '77/'78 O-Pee-Chee WHA set. 


     Well time for me to log on out get some rest before my travels back home. Till then remember that Rogers Hornsby quote "Any ballplayer who doesn't sign autographs for kids Ain't an American. He's a communist."

3 comments:

  1. That is a long drive. I'd be hard-pressed to think of anywhere to go that would be worth that much time in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking forward to hearing more about Pedro Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of Mr. Sierra, can't wait to find out more about him. When I was younger I loved long drives, now not so much!

    ReplyDelete