Thursday, June 20, 2024

Welcome to Bad Buckeye Bloods Tavern

       Welcome to the 1st of many interesting posts about the world of Sports Card collecting. I'm your host POISON75. I look forward to hearing from people who read blogs about card collecting & when your done reading you might have learned an interesting tidbit of trivia as well a better insight of my views on the hobby as I see it. 

     Now here's the origin of the Bad Buckeyes Blood Tavern name. The Bad part is I'm bad luck in finding stuff according to some dealers,traders,& friends. The Buckeyes is simple I'm a huge fan of THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY you'll learn & even though I live in the state as Buckeye fans call the state Up North I will bash the team wearing Corn & Bleah(Blue) from time to time if I feel like it's time to do it. Now as for the Tavern part I have always wanted to own my own Bar & Grill. As a bartender I'll listen to you critics as long ya understand that I follow this rule at the Tavern #1. The bartender makes the rules #2. See Rule #1. 

     Now I am a set builder. You will be able to find my wantlists on this site. If you have anything, drop me a note at Sportscardforum.com. Look for BSEBALLCOMMISH75 & let me know what you have for me & we'll figure out how to make a deal.  I dabble in all 4 sports in my set building.

     There might be contests to win cards as well some other things. I have a series of posts that will be called "CHA-CHING" moments. In those posts you'll see that I know way more information about baseball and a few other areas of sports. For example, the game called the Immaculate Grid in baseball. You might think you can get a lower extreme rare score, but I'll likely have you beat with my score & you'll be like: "He sure knows his stuff." 

       Thanks for allowing me to serve you at the Tavern till then remember Rogers Hornsby once was quoted "Any ballplayer who doesn't sign Autographs ain't an American he's a communist."

     

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading posts about your collecting adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're a blogger now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging community! Looks like you'll have some fun things "on tap"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, little bit late, but welcome! Hope you love it. I'm following the blog, looking forward to reading it.

    That quote from Hornsby is gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world. I've been blogging for about 18 months or so and I'm still learning.

    ReplyDelete