Friday, August 21, 2026

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THIS DILEMMA EXPERIENCE PART II

 


                                  In my last post I had a dilemma involving if I should do a set that I think I could finish within a short span if I should do it with a start of 13 cards out of 300. After much consideration I thought about it & well......I decided to go ahead & try it. What can I say everywhere I look as I mentioned whether its at a shop or show I find them. especially if you look from the pictures I have seen what I needed at first to what I am starting now. Other than one says Premium Stock on the front when I look at backs sometimes in boxes at shops or shows cause of how they are placed in them I would say its the one I need then I flip it over find out its the other so I am hoping after I clean up all the Premium Stocks up maybe the others will show up.  



This is what I needed for my `21/`22 Hoops Set.



This is what I just started on the `19/`20 Hoops Premium Stock. 


                              Anyways so I am starting another new set I just need 152 more of the `19/20 Hoops Premium Stock then its complete my goal is to get it down to single digits or complete it by Thanksgiving. I currently have a bet going on with someone that I will accomplish it the loser well just say its something that neither one of us wants to do me I have to go 3 days without having doing CAT-stetics while they have to give more snuggles to me whom am I am I talking about my little collecting buddy Ms. Sage.


She doesn't want to do her Cat-stetics so I am hoping that I can get the snuggles.

                            I'll keep you all posted on how the progress goes until then as always Rogers Hornsby once said "Any Ballplayer who doesn't sign autographs for little kids ain't an American, He's a Communist."












No comments:

Post a Comment