Tuesday, October 15, 2024

LAST CARD STANDING RESULTS

                    Here's the last card standing sorry I have been busy with previous posts that I wrote prior to the contest as well with my 2 jobs as well taking my girlfriend to the hospital cause she was having a Colonosopy done on Monday The winner of second prize & his choice of either of the 1991 Pacific Senior League Set w/Stickers or the 1994 Upper Deck All-Time Heroes set was Fuji. As for the hidden message since no one was able to decode it I gave my full name my first name was under Dick Stuart(Pirates) my middle name Micah Bowie (Braves) my last name which would either one would have given you the answer Harold Reynolds (Mariners) Or Allie "Chief" Reynolds (Yankees) the other hidden message was Jack Billingham (Reds) on the 1975 card the team whom won the series back in 1975. Since Bo was the first to put my first & last name together he wins the 1990 Topps Major League Debut 1989 set. I have Bo's Address already I just need Fuji to send me a trade offer on Sportscardforum.com & let me know what set you want. Thanks to all that tried to decode the code will try it again sometime in November so stay tuned to that contest.




                            Until then I am reminded of the quote of Rogers Hornsby about signing autographs for kids "Any Ballplayer whom doesn't sign for little kids ain't an American, He's a Communist."  



No comments:

Post a Comment