Saturday, September 5, 2026

SAGE WORKING WITH DAD ON THE BLOG

 


                      Well the secret is out I guess this is my collecting partner in crime & my blog writer. For those who read my blog you are familiar with Sage. I just stepped away briefly from my Chromebook while working on an upcoming piece on my 2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970s Bat series & whom do I catch typing away on the blog a new post about her. She wanted to share this post to her cat collecting friends that she sees when I am reading blogs. 



Sage & I during THE GAME in college football with our game faces on.




           Sage is very protective when it comes to certain binders cause she usually lends a hand in working on "HER SETS" I say it like that cause when I try to take it she'll give me a look like uh why do you need that particular binder its my set I am building unless you got a package of singles that I need for my set. If you like to know what sets she has claimed,hers they are as follows.

Baseball sets shes building
2024 Topps Heritage
2025 Topps Heritage
2026 Topps Heritage

Basketball sets 
`99/`00 Skybox Impact
`99/`00 Victory
`00/'01 Victory
`00/`01 Topps 
`19/`20 Hoops Premium Stock

Football sets
1992 Wild Card WLAF
1996 Pinnacle Summitt
1998 Score 
2000 Skybox Impact
2024 Score-a-Treat both Orange Pumpkins & Green Bats

Hockey sets
`69/`70 Topps
`21/`22 Upper Deck 





                      Anytime I am in my Man Cave I have a shadow watching me seeing if she can help me out especially when it comes to her sets being completed.




                          Like any collector she works hard trying to go through all the 5000ct boxes I have of singles to help her collecting friends. Anyways Sage would like to hear from my readers on what you think of a cat collecting cards. Well that's her post she liked to remind you of what Rogers Hornsby once said about signing autographs "Any Ballplayer who doesn't sign autographs for little kids ain't an American, He's a Communist."



No comments:

Post a Comment